St. Patrick’s Day is tomorrow! Are you ready for the festivities? Whether your Irish or not or decide to stay in or head out, there are many different ways to celebrate the holiday!
You can make it subtle and sport some green nail polish, olive is always a classy color or go bold with a pop of green lipstick! The options are really endless…
Read more and click to see – 10 Beauty Items to Rock on St.Patrick’s Day by US Stylish
Google “Beauty Tips” and millions of articles and videos will pop up with tons of tricks and hacks that could last you for days, but here are our easy top 10 favorite ones!
- Mixing foundation and moisturizer will help you feel like your wearing less make-up while still giving you full coverage.
- The easiest way to create a smokey eye is to do a hashtag (#) at the outercorner of your eye and blend!
- Applying lip balm to your eyelashes before your mascara will help it look curlier.
- Conceal your pores by applying some powder before your foundation.
- Do you have oily skin? Have you ever run out of blotting papers? You can use toilet seat covers in an emergency to blot your face! it’s ok they’re practically made of the same material.
- Looking for the perfect natural lipstick for your lips? Pull down your bottom lip and the shade on the inside is most likely your best match!
- Freckles are in! Get some faux freckles in seconds by using a bobby pin and some brow gel.
- Lick your lips before drinking out of a cup or a straw to prevent your lipstick from transferring.
- The shade of red that peeks through your palms is an easy way to determine your blush color.
- Cream eyeshadows and lipsticks are made of similar ingredients, so now you have twice the amount of make-up to choose from!
We hope you enjoy our beauty tips! Don’t forget Nosesecret can also help you save money and make-up! You can get an “instant nose job” without contouring, surgery, or needles.
For more information on Nosesecret click here