Google “Beauty Tips” and millions of articles and videos will pop up with tons of tricks and hacks that could last you for days, but here are our easy top 10 favorite ones!
- Mixing foundation and moisturizer will help you feel like your wearing less make-up while still giving you full coverage.
- The easiest way to create a smokey eye is to do a hashtag (#) at the outercorner of your eye and blend!
- Applying lip balm to your eyelashes before your mascara will help it look curlier.
- Conceal your pores by applying some powder before your foundation.
- Do you have oily skin? Have you ever run out of blotting papers? You can use toilet seat covers in an emergency to blot your face! it’s ok they’re practically made of the same material.
- Looking for the perfect natural lipstick for your lips? Pull down your bottom lip and the shade on the inside is most likely your best match!
- Freckles are in! Get some faux freckles in seconds by using a bobby pin and some brow gel.
- Lick your lips before drinking out of a cup or a straw to prevent your lipstick from transferring.
- The shade of red that peeks through your palms is an easy way to determine your blush color.
- Cream eyeshadows and lipsticks are made of similar ingredients, so now you have twice the amount of make-up to choose from!
We hope you enjoy our beauty tips! Don’t forget Nosesecret can also help you save money and make-up! You can get an “instant nose job” without contouring, surgery, or needles.
For more information on Nosesecret click here
According to Vogue.
This week’s best beauty moments come down to one thing…not your make-up or what you wear, but how you wear your hair! HAIR is the beauty moment of the week according to Vogue.
How do you wear your hair? Do you like to put it in a bun like, Jessica Hart who sported a blonde hightop bun this week or a messy bun like Rihanna who literally put a twist on the messy bun with her long flowing dreadlocks.
The Kardashians were also on Vogue’s list this week with Kim’s center parted long sleek locks and Kendal Jenner’s effortless medium raven hair.
To read more about this weeks top 10 beauty looks by Vogue click here
Nosesecret wants to wish everyone a Happy New Year! It’s a New Year and it’s that time again where we all have some new goals, new resolutions, and in some cases new appearances.
Is your New Year’s resolution to get a Nose Job? Well how about giving Nosesecret a try! You can save your money and save your make-up from last year’s nose contouring trend by giving Nosesecret a chance. Nosesecret can help slim, lift, or straighten your nose instantly with no surgery, needles, or make-up required!
You can get Nosesecret NOW with our New Year, New You sale! Get it for under $30 and FREE U.S. shipping with our special code: NSH16
Still on time to receive your NoseSecret before Holidays.
Party celebrations, photos , selfies, corporate events and much more this Holiday Season. Give yourself a gift of beauty and order your NoseSecret TODAY to receive it before or on Christmas Day.
For all domestic orders in the United States, below is the schedule suggested by the US postal service:
Order by Dec. 18th First Class
Order by Dec. 20th Priority Mail
Order by Dec. 21st Express Mail
International orders choosing First class parcel may still receive it on Christmas Day but not guarantee. However, USPS international service using Priority Mail, Express Mail and DHL Global and express shipping are set to be delivered on time if order by December 15th.
Order original NoseSecret at NoseSecret.com .
Halloween is right around the corner and it’s time to start thinking about your Halloween look. Watch how beauty guru Michelle Phan uses NoseSecret to create her “barbie” and “zombie barbie” look!
(Nosesecret is seen being used at the 4:39 second mark)
Also don’t forget about our HALLOWEEN SPECIAL OFFER!
GET 25 % OFF ALL ITEMS & FREE SHIPPING ON ALL U.S. ORDERS
ALL returning customers also get +1 FREE Pair
Use coupon code: NSHALLOWEEN16
CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE