There are at least eight reasons people have plastic surgery – from nose jobs to lipo to breast implants. There’s nothing wrong with plastic surgery, when done for the right reasons, but why put yourself under the knife (and spend thousands of dollars) when you don’t have to?
Let’s take a look at why people turn to cosmetic surgery:
- To look younger. Men and women have facelifts, brow lifts, eye lifts, work on their neck, upper arms, and more to alleviate the effects of natural aging. Many say it’s necessary to remain competitive in their career.
- To look sexier. Women often have breast implants to look and feel sexier. Men may opt for buttock implants. Men and women have tummy tucks. Some say they do it to look sexier for a significant other, while others claim it’s purely for their own benefit.
- To stop bullying. Many younger people are turning to plastic surgery such as nose jobs to straighten their nose and change its shape because they are being bullied. (This is one instance in which plastic surgery may be completely unnecessary – Nose Secret makes it possible to change the shape of your nose without the expensive and painful procedure of a nose job!)
- To change a visible birth defect. Those born with improperly attached tissue around the ears, nose or mouth (including cleft palate) often seek cosmetic surgery to correct the issue they were born with.
- To restore natural looks after cancer. Cancer can ravage a person’s body and require surgery. Skin cancer and breast cancer often require plastic surgery after the initial life saving surgery.
- To recover from an accident. If a severe injury occurs during an accident, plastic surgery can play a part in returning normalcy – from a nose job to a skin graft to preparations for a prosthetic.
- To mitigate the effects of massive weight loss. When someone loses a significant amount of weight, loose skin can cause an unsightly look. Plastic surgery can remove excess skin for a tighter, toned look.
- To improve self esteem. For many people, they way they feel about themselves is tangled up with how they feel about how they look. Plastic surgery can sometimes make them feel better about themselves.
Plastic surgery can be a positive thing, if you are doing it for the right reasons. In some cases, however, plastic surgery may not be the best answer. At Nose Secret, we have developed a product that eliminates the need for nose jobs, helping thousands of people feel better about the way they look without having to resort to expensive plastic surgery.