You’ve finally landed that job interview. Are you ready? If you are like most, lists of interview tips aren’t new to you, and hours spent rehearsing your top answers to the “most frequently asked questions” means you have your interview technique down pat.
Appearance is important too – and not just from a professional standpoint. You want to show your prospective employer that you know how to dress appropriately, but that’s not all there is to looking good. The most important ingredient to a successful job interview is self confidence – and you only gain that when you know you look fantastic!
That doesn’t mean you need plastic surgery or a nose job in order to successfully complete a job interview – but a little confidence boost doesn’t hurt. Nose Secret gives you the self confidence you need, especially if you are self conscious about the shape of your nose.
As an alternative to an expensive and painful nose job, Nose Secret allows you to gently and painlessly change the shape of your nose, straightening it and getting the look you’ve always wanted.
With your mind off of your nose and on the interview, you will naturally relax and your confidence will shine through. Instead of being distracted thinking about your appearance, you can focus on the questions being asked and make a terrific impression.
People who are relaxed, self confident and assured in job interviews have a higher chance of landing a great job. Don’t you owe it to yourself to get all the edge you can get before that important meeting with your prospective new boss?
Make Nose Secret part of your secret arsenal of pre-job-interview preparation. You’ll feel better, look better, and perform better – and maybe you’ll just land the job of your dreams!
There are at least eight reasons people have plastic surgery – from nose jobs to lipo to breast implants. There’s nothing wrong with plastic surgery, when done for the right reasons, but why put yourself under the knife (and spend thousands of dollars) when you don’t have to?
Let’s take a look at why people turn to cosmetic surgery:
- To look younger. Men and women have facelifts, brow lifts, eye lifts, work on their neck, upper arms, and more to alleviate the effects of natural aging. Many say it’s necessary to remain competitive in their career.
- To look sexier. Women often have breast implants to look and feel sexier. Men may opt for buttock implants. Men and women have tummy tucks. Some say they do it to look sexier for a significant other, while others claim it’s purely for their own benefit.
- To stop bullying. Many younger people are turning to plastic surgery such as nose jobs to straighten their nose and change its shape because they are being bullied. (This is one instance in which plastic surgery may be completely unnecessary – Nose Secret makes it possible to change the shape of your nose without the expensive and painful procedure of a nose job!)
- To change a visible birth defect. Those born with improperly attached tissue around the ears, nose or mouth (including cleft palate) often seek cosmetic surgery to correct the issue they were born with.
- To restore natural looks after cancer. Cancer can ravage a person’s body and require surgery. Skin cancer and breast cancer often require plastic surgery after the initial life saving surgery.
- To recover from an accident. If a severe injury occurs during an accident, plastic surgery can play a part in returning normalcy – from a nose job to a skin graft to preparations for a prosthetic.
- To mitigate the effects of massive weight loss. When someone loses a significant amount of weight, loose skin can cause an unsightly look. Plastic surgery can remove excess skin for a tighter, toned look.
- To improve self esteem. For many people, they way they feel about themselves is tangled up with how they feel about how they look. Plastic surgery can sometimes make them feel better about themselves.
Plastic surgery can be a positive thing, if you are doing it for the right reasons. In some cases, however, plastic surgery may not be the best answer. At Nose Secret, we have developed a product that eliminates the need for nose jobs, helping thousands of people feel better about the way they look without having to resort to expensive plastic surgery.
Many people assume that the biggest market for plastic surgery is for women – and they’d be correct, but not by as huge a margin as you’d think! More and more men are feeling pressured to go under the knife – even successful, popular, rich men you would think could never have self-esteem issues. Among the many men who have had nose jobs or more, you can include the following:
This Olympic gold medalist (and husband of “momager” Kris) admits he had a nose job. (He’s also had several facelifts… and so have Barry Manilow, Gene Simmons, Kenny Rogers and Burt Reynolds!)
Radio host, America’s Got Talent judge and star of Full Frontal, Stern is known for his outrageous and very public form of rude comedy – and for his dramatic nose job. He’s also had lipo done under his chin.
The pop star was famous for his plastic surgery, which include not one but two nose jobs – and some chin surgery to create a dimple. Rest in peace, King of Pop…
And the maybes:
These are just the stars who’ve admitted to having nose jobs. There are plenty more whose older pictures and latest celebrity shots look markedly different – including Ryan Gosling, Vince Vaughn, Freddie Prinze Jr and RPatz. No-one knows for sure, and they aren’t telling!
However, it’s not necessary to have a nose job to alter the shape of your nose! Nose Secret can change the shape of your nose for a night or over time, and more and more men are taking advantage of it. If you are a guy looking to improve your appearance, Nose Secret give you a discreet way to alter your nose shape without a nose job. Skip the surgery, save the money and try Nose Secret. It works!
Get your Nose Secret in time for Halloween!
15% OFF all Nosesecret kits NOW thru October 21st
Enter the Coupon Code SCARE14
This is a limited time offer! Hurry before the offer ends on October 21st, 2014 at 11:59pm PST.