21 May 2013 Leave a Comment
- Compare Kristen Wigg Nose Job results with NoseSecret
21 May 2013 Leave a Comment
While we strive to provide a wide variety of options when it comes to shipping we also are limited due to recommendations and restrictions imposed by credit cards institutions. The most commons questions and answers are:
1. What are your shipping rates?
We ship all orders from the United States . Domestic orders over $30.00 ship FREE.
Domestic orders with tracking information:
- First Class Domestic: $2.99
- Priority Mail: $6.00
- Express Mail overnight (includes Saturday delivery): $19.95
- First Class Package International $6.99 – No tracking
- Priority Mail International $24.00 – No Tracking
- Express Mail International: $48.00- Tracking info. available
3. Which countries does NoseSecret ship to?
Nosesecret ships to most countries around the world . We ship internationally through the US official postal service USPS. However, some restrictions apply for countries that the US postal service does not provide electronic label or countries with records of non reliable service.
4. Who delivers my package in my country?
Us postal service may use other local carriers to deliver your package in some cases. We are not provided with the list of those carriers so we are not able to make it available to you.
5. Why my order shows status “Awaiting for Fulfillment” ?
Status “Waiting for Fulfillment” means that the order was paid but has not been shipped yet.
6. How long does it take to ship my order.
Most orders are processed and shipped within 24 hours from Monday through Friday . We do not ship on Saturdays or Sundays.
7. I have placed my order few days ago but still shows status “Awaiting For Fulfillment”?
While we strive to ship your order the same or next day, some order required extra time for verification. We strongly recommend that you check your email for any information request from Nosesecret. Orders that need extra verification are:
- Orders which billing address is different than shipping address. Nosesecret will not ship first time buyers to an address different than the billing address for safety reasons.
- International orders with shipping that does not provide tracking information such as First class Parcel and Priority mail international .
- On Paypal orders, shipping addresses must match address on your Paypal account. If there is a mismatch the order will be put on hold until we can communicate with you to change or add your new address in your Paypal account.
8. What should I do to receive my international order as soon as possible?
- Make sure your address is Witten in the format that your local postal service reads it. Double check that you enter your address correctly
- If you choose a shipping option that do not provide tracking information such as Priority mail international (US$24.00) or First Class International (US$6.99) make sure you send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org acknowledging that you agree that this service does not provide tracking information. Also check your email box for our email request to confirm your shipping selection.
- Express mail International arrives to most countries within the next 5 to 7 days. This service provides tracking information so it is easier for you track your order.
9. How do I know when you shipped by package if I do not have tracking information?
- For non-tracking shipping methods we provide Customs ID # upon request, later you can visit the US postal service website (www.usps.com ) and search by the number provided for details on when the postal service in the US receive the Package from Nosesecret.
- You can also use a free third party service at www.track-trace.com and enter the Customs ID # that will provide information about the delivery of the package in your country.
We do not have any ties with Track-trace nor are endorsing or liable for this site information. We provide it only as a tool that you may want to use to learn more about your package.
10. Is Nosesecret package discrete?
Yes, it is. For domestic packages the name of the company does not appear on the label so no one can tell what is inside. For international orders we are required by law to describe the item which we do as “cosmetic” but no name of the product is provided on the label.
15 May 2013 Leave a Comment
Have you paid for your online order with credit or debit card and your order is declined?
Some of us have experienced this at some point. There are many reasons why your credit or debit card is declined when placing your order online.
Online stores are taking measures against fraudulent activities online by using a service called Address Verification System or AVS which serves the purpose of verifying that the information the card holder enters in the billing portion of the order in fact matches the information that the account holder has registered on his credit cards records.
For instance you enter 101 Main Street, Cliffside Heights, AZ 10228 as your billing address because this is your work address but the address on your credit card records shows 2040 Valley Street, Cliffside Heights, AZ 10228 which is your home address; your order will be declined due to address mismatch. The same applies to your zip code if enter incorrectly.
Why does my money show it was charged in my account?
Once you order is declined, the payment is put on hold by your credit card institution waiting for the merchant to claim the payment. Since the merchant is informed buy the AVS institution that there is a mismatch on the address the merchant will not claim the payment and the money will return to the account holder usually at the end of the day or the next day.
Some international ( outside US) credit cards and debit card institution block addresses from the Address Verification System so the order can be declined just because the information cannot be verified. You will have to use another method of payment such as Paypal or money order payment.
Keep in mind that merchants are more aware of fraudulent activities and they may request additional information. Make sure you send your information to the right place by emailing merchant directly and not responding the email if you are not sure it is coming from a reliable source.
Credit cards institution strongly advice merchants to send payment to the billing addresses to avoid “unauthorized charge” claim from the card holder and to protect the consumer victim of delinquent transactions.
What to do when paying with credit or debit cards?
So next time your order is declined or before placing your order make sure you follow guidelines that will prevent you shipping for being delay:
1. Enter your address as it appears on your credit or debit card records
2. Some Merchants will follow the guidelines from the credit or debit cards institution so they will ship your order only to the billing address. Make sure billing and shipping address are the same
3. If you are buying with a Gift Card. Login to the gift card website and register your address with them first.
4. Declined orders placed with debit card, will hold your money for several hours so try to enter the information correctly.
26 Apr 2013 Leave a Comment
NOSESECRET SHIPPING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- At NoseSecret we protect your privacy so all packages shipped inside the US will show senders name as “NS” in that way the name of the product does not appear on the outside of the package and no one can tell what is inside.
However, for international shipping we are obligated by Customs to write senders name and to describe the content of the package. Content of the package is described as “cosmetic”li>
- We do our best to accommodate special requests. However, in order to protect consumers and to follow the guidelines of the credit card processors we require that first time buyers receive their first order at their billing address. We do not ship first time buyers orders to an address different than the billing address. Please, understand that we take this action in case a dispute arise for an unauthorized purchase.
- When you are placing your order you must check the terms and conditions of the order, please make sure you read the terms and conditions on our shipping and return policy. Specially for international buyers, it is important to understand what type of shipping option is selected
- International orders are shipped via US Postal Service and delivers in each country by the local postal service in that country. When you choose a shipping service that do not provide tracking information, we provide you with a customs ID number of your package. You will later visit www.usps.com and enter customs ID number to check when did the US Postal Service received the package from NoseSecret and the day that the package left the international center of the US Postal Service. Be aware that non tracking packages are beyond our reach and we can not locate packages once they are outside the US.
- Express Mail International, provide tracking information so we can locate your package in case it is delay.
- To avoid delay on shipping or cancellation of your order, keep in mind these basic rules and make sure the address you enter in correct. Check confirmation email sent from us with details of your order once order is completed to verify address
03 Mar 2013 2 Comments
Special offer for returning customers – BUY 1 GET 1 FREE! Simply order a single pair and you will automatically receive a 2nd pair in the same size for FREE! Order now at http://www.nosesecret.com!